Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dogs

It's a nice cool morning this morning. I will work late tonight, so I have some time off this morning. I let the dogs out to do their business, one at a time of course. Emmitt did a good job. He went out did his thing, walked around the farm, and came back 10 or so minutes later. I let him in and Bingo (mom and Carl's dog) was out there with him all excited. So I asked Maddie if she wanted to go out and say Hi to Bingo. She went out and Bingo was just so excited! At the same time they got down on their front elbows with their butts in the air and tails wagging then attacked each other. Maddie proceeded to do her "crazy dog run" - it's a technical term for running like a mad dog around in circles multiple times. She is so funny! Ok, off to get things together for the bank. I'm excited to close on this house!

No comments: