Sunday, November 2, 2008

Teeth

I know some of you have been wondering how my tooth extraction has gone. Well, last Friday after I went in and the right wisdom tooth cam out in pieces, it ended up getting infected. I put up with it for a few days and then decided that since I wasn't able to swallow I should probably go in and get it checked out. I'm so glad I did. I didn't like the clove oil stuffing they put in the whole, but it sure made things feel better. I ended up having to go back everyday last week to get it replaced with new stuffing. Tomorrow should be the last day I have to do that and today is the last day of antibiotics! There is just one small lump left to go away. It feels so good to be able to eat normal foods again and rotate my head. I have to say I have enjoyed learning to eat slower and enjoy my food instead of being in a constant rush. :)

No comments: